Sunday, January 09, 2005

A Great Way to End the Weekend


Wow, I haven't felt this good in a long time. I wasn't in pain from my arthritis and my breathing was full and steady. After the patch study, my wife and I drove to a friends house to drop off a backpack that I was holding for a couple of months. He wasn't home, so we went to the mall and walked around a bit, stopped by Taco Bell for a bite to eat and came home to clean house.

We got all the christmas decorations put away, boys rooms cleaned, the kitchen cleaned and a box of paperwork sorted and filed away. It feels good to have a clean house and everyone on a schedule. The boys are ready for school tomorrow and me and my wife plan to play the ponies again.

I might have an idea to raise money for my transplant, because medicare only covers so much and I have to pay for the rest. It seems that there is a kid who was diagnosed in May 2003 with a grapefruit-sized malignant tumor called a rhabdomyosarcoma. They named the tumor "Frankenstien" and started selling bumper stickers that say "Frank Must Die!!". The highest bid, after 61 bids, so far is over $9,000. Other Ebayers have gone and posted items with the intention of sending all the proceeds directly to this kid. I really hope that these are not scam artists trying to profit off this poor soul.

Well, I hope tomorrow will be as good as today was. Til then...I'm Done.