Saturday, April 09, 2005

Gaming like crazy


Hello to all my readers, an update on me...

I've been neglecting the blog because I have been playing too many games online. My kids and I have also been playing with Star Wars Miniatures. I'm a fan of Star Wars, but not a fanatic freak like some people can be. I don't own any action figures from my childhood and I don't currentl have any of the movies. I was introduced to the minis game by a friend and I was reluctant to buy any. I wasn't really sure if I would fully enjoy the game. After finally buying some and playing some games with MY minis, I became totally hooked. I bought a case of minis yesterday, 12 boxes are in a case, and 7 figures are in each box. I pulled a super rare Emporer, super rare Darth Vader and some other figures that not everyone will be familiar with. I'm playing my kids in the game and they are beating me at it too. We are having so much fun. So its kind of a good thing that I'm spending more time with the kids, but then I start on the internet games and I'm lost for hours.

Been doing fairly well, but I have had my bad days. Monday and Tuesday of last week I wasn't doing so hot. I was almost not able to have people over on Wednesday night. I gotta have my Wednesday night or I will become antisocial.

Can everyone leave a comment and say Hi today? I'm not sure if anyone is reading this or not. Would you like email updates so you know when I post here, so you don't have to keep coming back to a blog that is not updated? Please let me know. Thank you.

I'm Done