Monday, March 14, 2005

Getting back on track


It's been a good while since I was here. Life has gotten in the way a bit.

I finish up my patch study on Wednesday. $120 buck my way, woo hoo!!! We signed the boys up for swimming lessons and they start on the 21st. Three times a week for four weeks. Summer is coming and they really need to get rid of the floaties.

I have been doing very well these past few days. Yesterday I made my chicken pasta salad, boxed it up and delivered it to my pharmacy. My favorite pharmacist is leaving for Waco and I had to give her a going away present. I do this about every 2-3 months. I make a whole bunch, package it up and give everyone on the staff some. They are usually very grateful because they didn't bring lunch that day or didn't have enough to eat. It's always well timed. Grilled chicken, multi-colored rotini pasta, chopped celery, chopped carrots, quartered and sliced cucumbers topped with italian dressing. Mmm, Mmm, Mmmmmm! Good stuff.

It was a little breezy and cool yesterday too, I got a little out of breath, but I think it was good since I didn't break down into a massive coughing fit. My legs were very sore the rest of the day though. Standing in the kitchen for so long was difficult. I took a steamy hot bath last night and it really helped out. I had to do a quick neb treatment after the bath, I seem to have to do that every time. I guess the steam just clogs up my small airways.

I purchased Civilization III for the PC and I'm just hooked. I've found myself up til 3:00 am playing this game. I enjoy it alot. I got it with my birthday money. This is one present that I will play with for a long time.

I'm Done.