Sunday, February 13, 2005

Another day....


I don't work so I can't say 'another dollar'. Blasphemy! Anywhoo, I've been having more pain in the mornings again. I'm getting up at 9 am and not able to do anything 'til noon. So, I spent my time today watching 'Troy' and 'Underworld'. Two very good movies.

I saw the original version of 'The Grudge' about a week or two ago. It's called 'Ju-On' and it was a very scary film. These oriental horror films take a different approach to scaring its audience. It's not done through blood, gore and monsters, but more ghosts and real people. Mostly just powder makeup for effects, and it comes off really well. I'm not sure if I want to see 'The Grudge' now because I was really scared.

Tomorrow is the patch study and the begining of two weeks of patches on our backs. I had 15 people show up for the tournament, very suprising. We had alot of fun.

The kids have been ill the past couple of days, wife is getting it now. I will probably end up catching this bug. I just hope I don't end up in the hospital.

I'm Done.