Sunday, January 30, 2005

Week's End


Today was a very good day for me. I didn't have much pain, but I have been coughing up alot of junk. You would think that I had an infection, but the stuff I'm coughing up isn't green. It turns green if you start getting ill. My cup of junk that I spit into day after day starts to smell really bad after three days of sitting on my desk. I usually can fill them pretty quickly, but when I don't spit into the cup when I cough junk up, they tend do that.

I watched "Resident Evil: Apocolypse". The beginning and middle were fairly good. Mila Jovovich likes to do these powerful women roles along with blood, guts and firepower. The end was laughable thought when you have a 'boxing match' between Alice and the Nemesis. It didn't work.

Wife wants to start going full steam on her diet now and we start homeschooling the kids tomorrow as well. This should be fun.

Gonna go fix up the meals for the week for my wife. I'm trying to be more consistent with this blog. I will do better.

I'm Done.