Monday, January 17, 2005

Riding the Waves


My my, a scary morning with the blood stuff. Freaked my wife out a bit. We thought about calling the doctor or going to the ER, but we decided to wait 30 minutes like we usually do before deciding to take that step. As before, it calmed down and I was doing better. I was able to clean the kitchen and gather up the trash from the house. The kids took it out to the dumpster for me, it was just a bit cold for me today. I didn't want to risk anything after this morning.

My arthritis wasn't a problem this morning I'm happy to say. I played a little X-Box, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow to be exact. That game just rocks. Third person shooter but it deals with stealth movement. Another one of my favorites is Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I have yet to beat the game, but I'm getting there. Halo 2 was awesome, but the ending was a disappointment. It doesn't give you a feeling of accomplishment. It's unfinished business to me, but I guarantee I will be first inline again when Halo 3 comes out. Release day for Halo 2, I went to the mall at 10 pm and waited til midnight for the release. I was actually moved to the front of the line because I played some PC games at another store while I waited. The security people were nice enough to remeber me and that I arrived very early.

I watched 'Medium' tonight on NBC. What a show. It's like CSI when it debuted on CBS. The show centers on a female psychic that helps the police solve crimes. She can speak with the dead and she has visions at night or when she is in the presence of crime victims. Every episode has her seeing different visions at different times that keeps you guessing til the end. Very well directed and acted in my opinion.

I also took the time to watch 'X2-XMen United'. A comic book film that was perfectly cast, directed and produced. The first 10 minutes are a display of visual effects that will leave you floored. Kudos to Bryan Singer for convincingly bringing Nightcrawler to the big screen. Well Done.

Tomorrow is the time to go grocery shopping. Kids go back to school and banks are open as well. I hope to have time to wathc 'Eye See You' with Sylvester Stallone tomorrow too. Haven't seen that movie and I remember that I wanted to when it was advertised.

See everyone later...I'm Done.