Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday, Monday


Days like these need to keep coming. I have been doing wonderfully well these past few days and I feel great. Normal coughing throughout the day, but other than that, it was a great day.

A warm 70° F today, sunny and windy. I didn't need my oxygen and I didn't have any coughing fits either. Played some more cards today, but we were unable to make it to the ponies today. Wife said that we had all week to do that. Need to get this faxing done. I am such a procrastinator it's terrible. Sometimes I wish I could get the motivation to do everything on my 'to do' list, but that's what makes me, 'me'.

Wife has another study to go to tomorrow so I will be getting up early. I'm not looking forward to that. She says I have to go with and it could take up to 3 hours. I'm taking my book!! I will probably just fall asleep and have a nice long nap in the lobby.

Life is great, isn't it? I'm Done.