Thursday, January 13, 2005

Not Good, But Not Bad


I woke up with my chest hurting. It was a little difficult to breath with the pain, but I managed to do my treatments this morning. The pain meds took a while to kick in and I continued to cough all morning. I found myself coughing, not able to breath in because the phlem I was coughing up, wasn't coming up all the way and it started to block my airway. It's discomboberating at times and is not pleasant to watch either. There is little that a person can do to help me other than help me get to my nebulizer so I can start another treatment. It's a waiting game, and I feel for my wife to have to go through it.

The kids came back from the busstop this morning because it was too cold, they said. I put gloves, hats and zipped up their coats to keep them warm. Why they can't do it themselves is beyond me. They were trying to get us up and drive them to school. That is nearly impossible for us since mornings are the worst for us. We think it might also be the reason the youngest had a bad day today. Yes, another one, but no calls from the school this time.

Tomorrow I go to a focus group for men who do not own a cell phone. I sit for 1 1/2 hours, giving my opinion about this subject, and then I receive $100 afterwards. Woo-Hoo!!! Free Money!!! I'm looking forward to spending it...lol.

I also am looking forward to a Lord of the Rings Card Game tournament that I am running on Saturday. I have 16 players confirmed for this event. I'm so glad that turnout for these events is rising again. I have so much fun with them. It's also a great way to meet new people and make new friends.

I recovered pretty well today, I slept for four hours though. We walked the mall again today, but only for 10 minutes or so. We went there to do more surveys that pay $1 - $5 a piece. It's not much, but sometimes it can pay for lunch at the mall as well.

Dishes are done, laundry is done and the house is still clean. I always feel better with a clean house. A dirty house makes me feel worse and can even put me into a depression even. Like is too overwhelming to start cleaning this mess that looks huge. It usually only takes one to two hours to do, but it can be enough to keep me from cleaning.

Arthritis is beginning to flare up in my fingers and wrists again. Rain is coming I think or something that is rising the air pressure. Weather man says there is a cold front coming from Canada, but it will not get here until next week. I can feel those fronts too, even a week in advance. Funny how the human body works.

I'm finishing up here, so I will stop here. Later all...I'm Done.