Friday, January 14, 2005

Cool & Humid


This morning found me coughing alot more and out of breath. Doing my treatments aleviated this a little, but the humidity made it more difficult to breath too.

I had an appointment with a focus group today about cell phones. I looked at cell phone brocures for Sprint and T-Mobile comparing how well they were designed and eye-catching. It was an interesting hour and a half, and I received $100 for my time. That makes almost $150 I made this week.

Friend came over tonight for pizza and a movie. We rented 'Anchorman' with Will Ferral. One of those "stupid funny" movies, but not uncomfortable funny like 'Meet the Parents'. A little dull at times, but it was hilarious at others. I would give it a 3 out of 5. A little over the top, but that what is expected in this movie. It just missed its mark in some scenes.

I was out of breath going to the movie store tonight and felt like I was having an asthma attack after sitting down to watch it. An upset stomach was bothering me all evening as well that had me on the porceline throne for an extended time. Not a pretty site to see.

I'm doing better now and hope to get a good nights rest. I hope that I am feeling well enough for the card game tournament tomorrow.

We'll find out tomorrow...I'm Done.