Sunday, February 06, 2005

Interesting


Woke up this morning coughing. I haven't done that for a while. I'm usually just wheezing. I tried sleeping without my oxygen last night. I figure that my oxygen dries me out so much that I am not able to cough anything up in the mornings. I wasn't dry this morning and I paid for it too...lol.

Going to go to my neurologist for a checkup. Need to see her to get updated prescriptions and see why I am in so much pain every morning in my neck and shoulders.

Yesterday was my father's 62nd birthday. My grandmother invited wife and I to go to dinner for this occasion. She took us to Saltgrass Steakhouse, a wonderful texas style steak resteraunt. I had a great time. My dad received 'Minority Report', a 'World of Tolkein' daily calendar and weekly planner that has crossword puzzles for each week.

Well, I hope today is a good day for me. So far, I think it's been a good week.

I'm Done.